RCU Forums - View Single Post - Converting MY FG SPORTSLINE From Long Chassis To Wide Chassis
Old 01-21-2008, 03:41 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Converting MY FG SPORTSLINE From Long Chassis To Wide Chassis

ORIGINAL: foxy42

That body is stupendous, its the main reason I want an on-roader, but I'm waiting for a 4wd that can take that body, as I won't be racing and for bashing on even slightly dusty ground, the RWD makes them VERY skittish.

Finest, have you seen the Porsche GT1 body? That's the best looking body in the entire hobby in my personal opinion, and by a long long way, there's no other to touch it. Absolutely stunning.

No i havent seen it but i bet it looks nice got a pic u could post here?? i liked the benz body for the fact of the bucket lights and the fact it looks like a spaceship

the RWD sportline arent that bad at all like u i too like cars that handle well this thing is pretty good it was better when it was slower but now im doing 61 MPH with it under the radar gun and im lacking some serouse down force not its litterally all over the place this is the main reson i wanan get this body PLUS the fact i wanna make my FG faster than what it is right now anyways

about the 4WD i know a guess with my same sportsline at the spot we hang out i talked to him last week and he tolled me he ordered the 4WD onroad (i dont know who makes it) once i see it ill take some pics and well compare both cars ill let u know what i think but the RWD sportslien isnt that bad at all