RCU Forums - View Single Post - rustler vs lambo
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 03:42 PM
crawlerking11
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rustler vs lambo

so one day me and my freind were messing around in his dads race shop with his new vxl rustler and he has a lambo escalade porsche and about 5 dirtbikes 4wheelers etc
so his new vxl with a maxamps battery were doing some speed runs all is well so we take out the lipo and put in a new one turn it on and bam it takes off throotle wide open cant turn with a fresh charged lipo where like...F*#$&*& about 100 feet later it evident it heading toward the lambo so where were saying our prayers then bam a 2 day old ruslter look like a pile of trash it hit the tire on the lambo thank god not the side because it would have been jump tall enough to do some damage to the panel. So it turns out that the crystal was messed up or some stuff so traxxas sent him a new car and it popped the tire which we ended up paying for it was $350 so that sucked

So next time your doing speedruns remember it doesnt get any worse than that^^^^^^^
btw the rustler hit so hard it crushed the motor can and shattered the magnets and the motor is on the back of the chassis