RCU Forums - View Single Post - Converting MY FG SPORTSLINE From Long Chassis To Wide Chassis
Old 01-21-2008, 05:04 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Converting MY FG SPORTSLINE From Long Chassis To Wide Chassis

Well ill be seeing it next week sunday and i know the guy is a all out speed kinda person so ill let u know what it can do

FOXY ive seen that body and it looks BADD ASS the front of the car really isnt much to brag about but the rear of the car is one nice looking body the only 2 downsides i saw to the body was the fact id be scared to blow off those rear mirrors and the fact it doesnt have bucket lights when i get my body i plan on makeing a bad ass lgiht kit for it and i think it would look great with the bucket lights

im not a big fan at all stickers and decals so the benz body id get id jsut paint it simple white with some tinted windows,black wheels, and a black wing it will look real clean

also i really liked the older look of the benz body it doesnt look modern at all it looks liek something from the 80's

i too em considering geting another 5th scale MIAMI JATO picked up that FG baja and to tell u the truth the dam thing looks awsome that might be my next toy UNLESS i can find a place to make me custom pullies for the belt drive FG F1 if i could find a way to make the F1 go way faster id buy it in a heart beat