RCU Forums - View Single Post - J-35 Draken build thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Frank Alvarez

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: The new Saab J-35 Draken arrived!!!

Hello Ali,

Good to hear from you.

Last time we spoke you had just finnished a rather cunning dead-stick recovery of the flamed-out Mig-21 at Fl jets! Good show!

In any event, should you take the plunge, and proceed with the Draken. Please ensure the aircraft is shipped with all of the building guidance, as mine was shipped with none. Admittingly, Airworld USA could only provide a limited level of support with the building. I had to enlist the aid of the aircraft designer, Mr. Manfred Ebarhard, and Mr. Peter Liebetrau, the manufacture, for the building assistance.

I am very greatful to these two distinguished gentlemen for thier patience and understanding as they have sorted through all of my e-mail and my "whining and snivveling".
They have provided pictures, building recommendations, and sugested numerous completion pointers to succesfully complete thier product.

To my knowledge, Airworld-USA to this day, do not carry any written Draken completion manuals. Its been trying at times, but I am carrying on with the jet!

Take care Ali,

If you haven't decided by April, I'll see you in Florida during Top Gun, and you may have a go with mine. Cheers'
Frank.