RCU Forums - View Single Post - My T-Maxx's 2.5 head might be bad
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2003, 07:57 AM
adeoliver
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My T-Maxx's 2.5 head might be bad

LOL like i said before "I can relate", I just got back into the hobby after a few months cause the wife said "its the toys or me" so I sold all my maxx's/ buggies, and projects(gotta love them women) But anyways the first maxx I bought when they were released back in Dec of 99" which I paid a whopping $507.88 for, I ran it for a month and had to replace the engine, then the diffs, and then the tranny, and then the suspention and so on. Then for the next three years I just slowly upgraded, and at one point in time I had roughly 7 Tmaxx's, and a couple emaxx's and some other toys, and my wife was completely supportive of it for the most part. Now I am pretty much starting over, and have one Tmaxx and a hole lot of space on my work bench!! Anyways have fun with what ever you do, but we should meat up some time and go bash. BTW do you have a track up there to run at or do you just bash in the fields. Ive got a buddy that runs a hyper .21 maxx that might want to work something out. We both moved down here from Denver, and frankly folks in wyoming have a very scarce knowlege of these Rc's, but a couple shops and tracks have opened up in casper and theres alot of guys up there with the 2.5 maxx's. Im probably gonna go to the track on saturday, but well see how things work out!! Anyways if your interested in getting together some time email me.