RCU Forums - View Single Post - Meerkat outdoes itself.. 194mph!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 01:41 PM
Mike Connor
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Meerkat outdoes itself.. 194mph!

ORIGINAL: Mike Connor

ORIGINAL: remcl1
I volunteer to take video. If I can keep up with it.
All I need is the sound to do a Doppler. I hope I will prove the GPS right, not wrong.

ORIGINAL: Mike Connor
ORIGINAL: freakingfast

Zman39
What prop did you settle on ?
And static rpm please.

ORIGINAL: Zman39

..... remcl1 is correct, Mike you are the only one who wants proof in this thread at least..... If it is important to you then the next time I fly with remcl1 on other side of town then I will ask him to take a video, sound bite or whatever.

....Since you referred to previous threads Mike, I would like to remind you your only posts on that thread was wanting rpms and pitch, again looking for a way to disprove the speed claim..

Z
I was not going to post anymore but you and your crew have twisted words, flamed or insulted Rudeboy, HighPlains, Myself and HaveBlue. The first quote above was posted a week before this thread was started. Is that what it takes for you to flame someone?????????????

When one of your crew says something and you let it stand I can only assume you agree. You or your crew have attacked everyone that questioned that you have a clipped wing Q-500 style plane that will outrun a Q40 There has been reluctance to back up the headlines
Meerkat outdoes itself.. 194mph!
and I have been attacked for trying to help you prove your claim.

If you read your own thread you will see that Bob, me, Highplains, daven agreed with HighPlains and HaveBlue are all interested in verification.

At this point I am no longer interested and you can do your own Doppler check. I am out of your threads and it is close to a point that moderators should take action.

Sorry I felt a need to use names and I will remove them if requested.