RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jet servo's?
Thread: Jet servo's?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 05:12 PM
Doctor J.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jet servo's?

I have used Hitec/Multiplex servos for several years. I have used them on my 1/5 scale cars that put loads and demands on servos that aircraft would never put on them. In the past Hitec digital servos did have some problems, just like JR, Futaba, and everyone else. Since they merged with Multiplex several years ago they have put their resources together with that of Multiplex and have introduced a new generation of digital servo that is as good or better than that of anyone else. JR, Futaba, Hitec, Multiplex, Voltz, and others all make great products. It is simply a matter of choice. Those that would flame also have their oppinions on everything else there is to do with this hobby. Airframes, Radios, Paints, Hardware, Retracts, you name it. For me the 5955 TG is my servo of choice. The one thing that Hitec/Multiplex stands heads above of everyone else on is customer service. I have dealt with Mike Mayberry and the guys from Hitec both on a business level and a personal level for many years. They have always been honest and up front with me about there products and have always given me great customer service. The latest being, I sent my servo programmer in for a software update. It was old enough that they could not do any new updates. They shipped me the latest unit to replace my old one. They have always stood behind there product no matter what level they are. sport, high end digital, or robotic. If you have questions on there products, look at there web site or call customer service/product support. They will tell you which of there products to use.

John Ligons
AMT USA, LLC.
Hitec/Multiplex
Team Orion
CAI