RCU Forums - View Single Post - When does a RC plane become a drone?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 01:53 PM
SeaFuries
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: When does a RC plane become a drone?

ORIGINAL: victorzamora

Thank you, SeaFuries. That last post was quite an eloquent way of putting it. I'm glad that you conceded the fact that they are middle eastern extremists that are largely repsonible for it, but that they are that: extremists. It's unfortunate that a small group of people feel the right to do something so outlandish. I don't see how they justify creating such havoc and restrictions for so many people. Just the amount of security in airports is outrageous...well needed, but outrageous. I believe, like SeaFuries does, that in order to peacefully exist with any longevity, we need restrictions. With technology like it is, it wouldn't be inconceivable to load an R/C plane up with fuel, bombs, and a little bit of long-range R/C flying equipment to really do some damage. I mean, the strength of new composites for their weight is awesome. Engines now have amazing power-to-weight ratios. You don't have to worry about landing it, so a high wingloading doesn't matter.

If people want to fly free of restrictions, then they'll have to accept that the entire R/C hobby is going to become outlawed soon after because of it.

Lmao you take the cake kid.
I'm not conceding anything.
All the middle east are extremist, from coast to coast, top to bottom, and side to side.
Its far from a "small group" all we see* is the "small group" that blew up on the evening news, instead of the millions more waiting to be called by there "god" to go kill inocent people.
Yes new security is rediculous, but since this world is to gimp to address the issue like men, and simply kill, erradicate, obliterate, ban, ect the root cause of all this "terrorism" (Read all religion everywhere) we will be cowards and change our way of life to protect ourselves from them, to our obvious displeasure.

An RC plane can do way more then enough destruction, to be considered a threat to national security, why the US and other governments haven't already put better safety regs on our hobby is beyond me, my only answer is to me, it is obvious they want us to get attacked so they (government) can have an excuse to go destroy, rape, pillage, steal, and murder another countries people and resources, ala Iraq.