RCU Forums - View Single Post - Stealth Sport flew!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2003, 10:45 AM
Mavericman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stealth Sport flew!!!

It really did! I didn't fly it, but i hand launched it for the guy! I came to the field and met a guy named Chris. I talked to him for a while, then i mentioned that i had a plane. I brought it out, and he said it would be very hard to learn on. I still wanted to see it fly, so i said you go ahead and take it up. He told my how to launch. Point it level, and give it a firm toss. I did. It took off sideways and slow. I was amazed, i built something that could become airborne. I was afraid that it would stall, going that slow, but around that first corner, it began to gain speed. It was barely blowing out, but you could see it in the plane. it was being bounced all over the place! after doing the circle pattern, for about 2 minutes, he came in for a dead stick landing. Perfect. right next to me. so what do you think? Can i learn on it? He said he was barely breathing on the controls. He told me to get a 1/2a trainer so i can swap out everything. Or i should get a simulator. It flew straight and he barely had to mess w/ the trims. he said i built it well. Thanks for your help!!!