RCU Forums - View Single Post - 91 Honda crx build or what?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 11:55 PM
-EXTRA-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 91 Honda crx build or what?

ORIGINAL: quadzilla122

Well its been an extremely busy week with projects,some dude saying my item has arrived when it hasnt,battle of the bands at my school, superbowl,gym, etc and im using my car knowledge to help my best friend fix up/mod a honda crx he bought for $300 off another friend and whatever we are planning on making it go fast but also look good at the same time. We have been messing around with it canging fuses that were bad in the ECU and on saturday i opened the engine up finding the timing belt way out of timing and the valves not looking to good. We both had the idea that if the valves were bad then we were going to salvage the engine and get a racing one. We were going to paint it yellow and we still are but that will happen in time. The car is a 5 speed manual at the moment but that will change very soon. We are planning on Putting a 260-300hp engine into it which is alot for a 2000lb car. Here are some pictures what we did today(stripping motor). I will keep you posted and there might be random wait points.

My computer sais BMP files are not supported i will post pics tommow on my lappy.
the CRX is a very nice little street car..light and very quick..why are you changing the 5 speed on it? and a 300hp engine is plenty to get that thing moving drop a turbo in there and your set!and you have to change the BMP to i think its JEP files through paint or whereever. i wanna see pictures!