RCU Forums - View Single Post - FUNJET
Thread: FUNJET
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 08:42 AM
chippedprop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FUNJET

The Multiplex Funjet is a great plane. It is not a plane for a beginner. Highly mod. this plane can reach speeds of over 120mph.

I was looking for a current picture of my FJ before the ESC failed on Sunday 2-3-08 resulting in a crash and trashing the plane. I know I have them somewhere....................
Any way this thread is to get the FJ on RC universe.

If you fly a Parkzone Stryker and want to go from NASCAR to INDY Series then your at the right place!!!

I'm just a basic flyer-- I don't have a lot of electronic gizmos-I don't even have a Watts up meter - due to cost and income-but I do have access to them-the point is you can fly fast and fairly cheap if you work at it.
I usually have to purchase all parts over a long period of time, but I enjoy the RC world a lot.
I also like to improve on current planes by reducing the drag and upgrade the response by added balsa elevons and Carbon fiber to stiffen the plane.

The now wrecked FJ weighed in at 21 oz with 2100 ma batt. ready to toss

EX. The FJ that crashed 2-3-08 had been moded with a new and lower canopy and deck-balsa elevons and carbon fiber rods.