View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 10:33 AM
PacificNWSkyPilot
My Feedback: (19)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 3MM TOC-53cc vs DA50 vs Evo45/58

ORIGINAL: JUGFLIER

Jim,
Sorry if i sound too defensive. There is a thread in the gas engines forum chronicling my experience with Evolution and Horizon service. In that thread when i posted it i was attacked by several of these Evolution lovers and they turned the thread into kaos and got it locked down. After i did some research on the people who attacked me i found out they were all PAID hacks here to watch out for horizon's interests. If you spensd a little time in some of these forums you will begin to find that there are groups of folks who stick together and go into forums and they they PUSH products that they actually recieve at discounts or for free. Keep up with the names, it's the same people all the time.

By the way, just do a search on the gas engine forums for Evolution Gas motors and the threads will tell the tale, 3 to 1 people have had trouble or think they are just plain junk.
That's not why we are here either, JUGFLIER...You only THINK you hate Horizon...When it comes to the guy who owns the company, compared to me you don't even register on the hate scale. I still fly Saitos and JRs and Spektrums. I'm here evaluating engines and I AM interested in your experiences with the engines and the specifics relative to the engines, but I'm NOT doing conspiracy theory stuff in here. When you're in RCU, you're in a BIG crowd of people and MANY of them have interests and huge amounts of money invested. Others have their jobs on the line. If you're going to cover any ground here you need to do it the smart way. I've been flying 30 years, fully half of them I've been posting in RCU...I'd call that spending a little time here.

As for me, I'm interested in MY interests. The sharks in here know me, know I have my own teeth.... and we mostly avoid the clashes.

So, if you want to rail on about how horrible you think Horizon is, please go and do so in your own thread. Threads are easy to start. But, as you can see by what has happened here, they're hard to keep going.

If you'd like to join in here and help get this thread back on track, then you might tell us about your referred-to Evolution's BEARINGS and the problems you found with them. Also, what were the circumstances wherein your electronic ignitions bit the dust? Where they branded? What brand?

3 to 1? I'm looking forward to hearing the specifics about those engines too, if any of those folks are tuning in. Same with all 3 of these.

Remember, engines and support experiences for 3MM TOC-53cc vs DA50 vs Evo45/58 is what we're looking for here. Details, specifics, not venting.

Thanks!

Jim