RCU Forums - View Single Post - Build A Bullet Proof Stryker (Brushless Or Stock)
Old 02-05-2008, 08:21 PM
afpe45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Build A Bullet Proof Stryker (Brushless Or Stock)

@reaperofsoulz,
cam on the tail!!!. I hope you put weight on the nose to get your F/A CofG , and if the cam wasn't central I hope you added weight on the other side to ballance the L/R CofG.
I know you will have done...just curios.
Dont do the same with your stryker....its too nice.

@tam popo.
Have a practice with a small piece just so you know what it looks like after sanding and a final coat of resin, you would swear you had used a mold,.
I would go for carbon fibre,it looks gorgious when finnished with a coat of resin. just look at reapers stryker, that is what the carbon finnish would look like.

"Littlebr'o Lions", is the club behind Hollingworth Lake, I do the 25 mile littlebr'o Boundry walk every year and we start and finnish there ,it is run by Fred of the lions,
I mountain bike all round there also, from the lake to Blackstone edge,VIA THE RADIO MAST.then through Summit(Calderbrook)to Wardle down Syke right to my door . my son is usualy with me, When he started biking at the age of 6 ,he couldn't keep up.... now he is 26 and.....you guessed it. He says ,Dad you will have to slow down, don't forget you are 63 yrs old now.... and I say that is only my age not my state of mind.......

afpe45.