RCU Forums - View Single Post - Build A Bullet Proof Stryker (Brushless Or Stock)
Old 02-06-2008, 11:54 PM
reaperofsoulz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Build A Bullet Proof Stryker (Brushless Or Stock)

thanks tam popo i know im lucky to get her back at all much less not water logged or in pieces. Sorry to hear someone stole yours, i remember reading that post, i'd be so [:@] After a complete bench test i'm having some servo problems (the one i didn't replace of course!!) it may be the clear coat on the elevrons but i cleared most that off. The servo will go all the way one direction and stop in the middle when trying to go the other direction, of course that direction that it won't go would make the plane climb...probably why it wouldnt pull up and simple spun to its near death. The weak engine sound i heard out in the marsh was the prop, aparently it's taken to many hits and was grinding out in the middle where it slides on the prop shaft...i replaced that and everything is fine but that servo. well not really the servo because i unhooked the elevron and and the servo horn travels both directions no problem, not clicking like the last broken one. I'm starting to think i'm nearing the end of using stock parkzone electronics in this heavy flyer and need to finally get a Radio/reciever/servo combo...any recommendations?