RCU Forums - View Single Post - UAV from San Antonio to Las Vegas
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 08:33 PM
vegasjet
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UAV from San Antonio to Las Vegas

Bad Daddy, this is an innopropriate connversation to be having, considering you clearly have no idea who I am or why I'm doing this. I have much former experience with UAV's I just haven't actually 'built one yet'. The reason why I asked the question above is because it would have been interesting to find out an alternative way. When I was asking the,"Is a 30 pound thrust turbine powerful enough for a 90 pound....", I already knew the answer, I just wanted to see what the public would say about it. Just like 'high horse' says in the other post,"If typos/brain farts were nickels, we'd all be rich. I don't see what's wrong with a "brain fart" every now and then, don't ya think! The initial flight won't be done for atleast 5 years, if not more, so I don't know why y'all are sweatin it. It would be great if we could finish this lovely converasation more appropriatly, instead of whining about how our $5,000 jets are gonna be put up on the terrible "STATIC WALL", when instead, yes, you could reason with that horrible "NUT" with a crazy idea to fly a bomb into LAS VEGAS!

Devin