RCU Forums - View Single Post - What is the big deal about Traxxas "support"?
Old 02-12-2008, 12:26 AM
SavageX78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the big deal about Traxxas "support"?

ORIGINAL: Wipe Out

ORIGINAL: cdog1985

I dont have any personal experience with it, but people around here act as if they give you a 40 minute massage and a bottle of wine or something. Is there something I'm missing?
'
I never knew it was such a big deal. Call me a Traxxas fanboy, but I'm very inpressed with there CS. They have been very good. If you haven't tried it out yet, your missing out.

I love traxxas.But they really dont have a choice but to give good customer service. They had so many faulty 12t titans in the rustler/stampede. I know the have a boat load of crappy EVX-2 esc in there new Emaxx. There are many people on there second or third EVX-2 esc.
I f they didnt have good CS they would be close to ruined by just those 2 problems. Im still waiting on my emaxx(backorder)

Im not trashing them. but there are people that bought there emaxx a month ago and still havent used it. Id be pretty lit up if that was my 350 just sitting there like a giant paper weight with at least 100 in batts. I just hope I get a good 1 the first time and dont have to pay to ship my faulty EVX-2 across the country.