RCU Forums - View Single Post - Build A Bullet Proof Stryker (Brushless Or Stock)
Old 02-12-2008, 01:43 AM
reaperofsoulz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Build A Bullet Proof Stryker (Brushless Or Stock)

1 ~ well i can tell you the B electronics will not run a brushless without a little interface, i thought about doing this but before that could happen the weak parkzone servos went out and to put anything that works well in there you need a whole new radio -reciever -servo -brushless setup.

2 ~ run the p-51 with what electronics? the strykers? you do have to pull the jumper to change from V tail to T tail but i cant remember if the p51 is 3 wire like the spitfire or 5 wire like the stryker...if its not 5 wire you will need to change over all electronics and im sure it'll work like a champ.

3 ~ never throw away your working parts...broken parts do not bother to hold onto thinking you will someday need it, its broken trash it, but your just upgrading...someone if not yourself will want it for something. Yes, I have figured out 3 broken parkzone flyers later that if you want something reliable you have to do it yourself. Like in my post right above yours, i used the stock parts all i could...first I lost one servo, then the other one and finally the engine decided to go. Thats not even structural stuff like a crash would do, thats from normal use. Unfortunately money wise if you upgrade one thing you need to upgrade the other, put the best brushless prop setup you can on a stock stryker with servos that cant handle pulling out of a high G dive and whats the point...you'd need new servos and the whole setup...good luck