RCU Forums - View Single Post - What is the big deal about Traxxas "support"?
Old 02-12-2008, 12:45 PM
JMcDonald

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the big deal about Traxxas "support"?

ORIGINAL: sheograth
Yeah, bad sign. The Traxxas forums freak me out though.... When I go there I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of 9 year olds who think they're engineers
Hah, but that's no worse than a forum where a third of the people there think they are badass because of how many RCs they have or how much they have into them... . Hell, I think the fact that they have their own forum which is actually popular deserves props in itself.

BTW, what makes you say that? Like, give me some examples.

As far as the whole CS thing, Ill say this. People don't remember the mistakes, people remember how they were corrected. Everyone makes mistakes, and for a company covering so many areas (powerful engines, powerful electronics, popular vehicles in each class, all at competitive or even unbeatable prices), I think they have made a relatively small amount of them. Then, of course, fixing the mistakes they DO make seals the deal about how good of a company it is.

And, to those who might say Im a Traxxas "fanboy" or something in order to remove strength from my statements, Ill say that Ill probably never buy another Traxxas vehicle since there are better MTs than the TMaxx, and I dont care much for the classes of any of their other vehicles (2wd electric), and if I did I would buy something more geared for racing. I simply give credit where credit is due. However, my first vehicles were an electric rustler (which made many trips back to the factory for quick and usually free repairs until I learned how to fix it myself), an electric bandit (which I built as a kit), and a nitro Rustler, so I know first hand the quality of their service.