RCU Forums - View Single Post - WARNING: Banana Hobby
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 08:27 PM
SADIE21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WARNING: Banana Hobby

Hello, well i just wanted to tell you about my experiance with banana hobby, it was a really good one. they were really nice and helpful people. i ordered my f-15 eagle about 2 days ago then i started reading all these claims about this place so i put a hold on my credit card. Greg actually called me and asked what the problem was i told him about what ive been reading. i then got the warehouse location and went there myself. i picked up my product and guess what everything was brand new, no used parts no used anything like you guys were claiming. these people are not frauds. there products are not cheap products either, just because they sell them cheaper to you guys doesnt mean its a cheap product. So for those people making false claims just so you can get more advertisement on your store thats jus pretty pathetic and cheap, and for those people that get there product and then put a hold on your credit card so that you dont get charged thats just pretty sad too! look for anyone that believes me the reason why your call isnt getting through is because they only have a few people picking up phone calls and they pick them up in the order they were recieved so if it takes a while have some patience they are trying, oh and not responding to your email well keep in mind they literally had 4000 unread messages when i was there they showed me. its really sad these people went into this industry because they loved it and due to these false claims they are having to struggle to keep there good name at peace. how do i know all this you ask, well because i really talked to them on 02/14/08! There not ripping people off and your packages that are "never sent" you should try asking UPS about it first before you jump to conclusions its not banana hobbys fault that UPS cant find your address. Any ways for anybody that believes me Banana hobby is a good company to order from they are good people just doing what they love. in fact there such nice people that they havent even defended themselves against your false claims see i dont work for them so i dont care what you think or say about me, but anyways to banana hobby if you read this thank you for my plane and i will probably see you soon. take care.