RCU Forums - View Single Post - WARNING: Banana Hobby
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 10:27 PM
streetfighter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WARNING: Banana Hobby

Sadie21 I am glad you recieve your order. I finally recieved mine today too, after about a month of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. At first I was under the impression that this company was a scam, but now I realize they must just suffer from a pathetic lack of buisness know how. If you cannot provide the very basics of a modern internet mail order service then you need to choose another career, because there are enough companies that are succeeding at this quite well.
As I said I finally recieve my order, or someone elses, I'm not sure, after about a month of having my phone calls and emails ignored. I had to resort to threatening them with legal action to get any response whatsoever. The order I recieve is not the model I ordered and to add insult to injury, it was damaged. I only wish I lived close enough to go to the company in person as you did, but not for a warm and fuzzy experience. There are other companies out there who can provide products in a timely manner, in good condition for a fair price, and they know how important it is to answer their freakin telephone and emails! And yes, UPS knows how to find my house, thank you, they're pretty good at that kind of thing.
To anyone even remotely thinking about ordering from Banana Hobby, two words, do not.
P.S. If a company has "4000 unread emails", it might point to the fact that they have a customer service problem, duh?