RCU Forums - View Single Post - any one seen this before??
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 03:38 AM
The Winner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: any one seen this before??

ORIGINAL: Kyosho GXR28 BMW3

I dont think so, 2 ports cant affect engine performance, who ever said that would make the engine inoperable, I bet you that engine could run even without a muffler on. BTW, thats a kyosho engine right? Dam, 1 engine is hard enough to break in and now they doing2.....thats like 2 times harder to break in, no not really. Bottom line: whats the cost for one of those?
it is not a kyosho engine! is a sirio engine(italian mill) while kyoshoe engines are chinese mills! just kyosho is distributor of sirio! i think now kyosho work with orion engines! but in the american site have the sirio engines! anyway i think that this crazy brand(sirio) will make this thing to fire up in the future! and the break in is the same in a single cylinder engine and at a single cylinder! kyosho gxr28 bmw3 this is not to engines so it need double break-in is the same engine but with two cylinders! the carb is ok! because this engine is 21! here the main distributor of kyosho ine greece said that he ask sirio and said that each cylinder is .10,5 cu in! so 2x10,5=21!