Thread: used LST2
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 04:12 PM
Jason J Evans
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default used LST2

Hello All,

Well I bought a used lst2 and finally got it running. The first problem I found is that the slipper clutch was way out of adjustment and would not stay in adjustment, so I went to my local hardware store and got a new lock nut, that fixed that problem. Second problem the fuel tank will not prime, still have not figured out why. Third lost radio contact with it[X(], I found that the person that sold it to me had trimmed the ant to fit within the ant tube what a dumb ***** [:@]I thought to my self. After changing the radio out I finally got to play a little untill out of the blue I broke my front steering block [:'(]and I was only doing wheelies. My question is what normaly breakes? I heard that the steering blocks are one of the weak links is this true? Also what would you recommend I beefup? I was thinking RPM A-Arms with Integy ALUMINUM sterring blocks. But Please let me know!! For all of you the reason why I got an LST2 is because I'm tired of fixing my T-Maxx and heard that this truck is the ONE and ONLY true basher.

Thank you
Jason Evans