RCU Forums - View Single Post - MRC THUNDER KING picture/info gallery
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 05:43 PM
thunderkingkid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MRC THUNDER KING picture gallery

ORIGINAL: The Boss

I think the 2.5 balls is what the NTK has, I will have to double check them. I would think the bigger balls a guy has the better and there should be enough room for bigger balls.

I think your better off staying with the factory servo layout the 1/4 scale servo idea is neat but really big and not needed.

When the guys with NTK's came around to get parts and always seen these LAST 4 brand new NTK kits in boxes I would always hear them moan about me being a hoarder lol, I would jerk there chains by making sure they could see the stack of boxes and had a "not for sale" sign on them, that got them going lol.

I did a check of the NTK parts I got left from MRC part orders I did 2? years ago and still got a few things. In the past I gave parts priority to the local guys here that needed parts but in the last year or two local part demand has really slowed down so once I give first dibs to a few locals I thought I would offer what parts I got left to the internet people just to show parts can still be found.
Hey boss, are you willing to sell any of those thunder king/baja king bodies?