RCU Forums - View Single Post - Good thing for balloons...
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 09:33 AM
NitroVenom

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Good thing for balloons...

lol This "snowstorm" lasted about 8 hours for me.. I Had like 2 inches on the ground(first snow of the whole season) and I just finished re-building the front diff in my Revo. So I go out to run it and all of a sudden I try and roll the truck forwards and guess what.. it doesn't want to roll... So I start playing with the brakes/throttle thinking maybe my brakes were just on... Well I wish it was that easy.. I then tried picking up the back end of the truck and rolling it forwards.. The front wheels rolled forward, but the back ones rolled the opposite way...[:@] I put my diff in upside down!!...[:@][:@]

Ok so I decided I'll tare it down, flip it over, and put it back together as fast as I can. Then I'll get it out and run it. So 30 mins later, I had the diff flipped over and everything together(try and beat that revo owners!!) So now I go to start my truck and I can't find the ignitor..? I have like three of them and I coudn't find any of them?? I ended up looking for like 2 hours and I couldn't find them. By that time it was like 9pm and it was to late to run it anyway so I gave up lookin and took out my bro's mini lst. It kinda made up for it but I was still pissed. I got another ignitor and charged it up for the next day and it turns out It rained all night... Everyrthing melted away!!..[:'(]