RCU Forums - View Single Post - Build A Bullet Proof Stryker (Brushless Or Stock)
Old 02-18-2008, 02:09 PM
reaperofsoulz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Build A Bullet Proof Stryker (Brushless Or Stock)

look out, its a streaker!!! [8D] it was a nice weekend for flying out here in cali too. Sunday I got a couple flights on my Super Decathlon with a new micro steerable tailwheel (came off last landing and can't be found) Then while my other planes are recovering from damage my buddy just got a StrykerF27C plug N play...added his futaba setup and I flew that for almost 10 landings, FFFAAASSSTT little beast that stock C setup, unlimited vertical while twisting = AWESOME !!! We just got the trainer cord and are going to program our futabas so he can fly the strykerC, he's also adding the Futaba coPilot in there for even more protection. He has more planes than me but has yet to fly even one, i think he's seen me crash too many times to know that much skill and training is needed for successful no damage flights and he's not up for weeks of repair work for 10 minutes of fun. His thoughts are fiberglass is the way to go, harder to break and easier to fix. Keep Flyin' !