RCU Forums - View Single Post - ---OFFICIAL CASTER RACING K8T TRUGGY THREAD---
Old 02-19-2008, 10:14 AM
savagedriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ---OFFICIAL CASTER RACING K8T TRUGGY THREAD---

ORIGINAL: 2DMaxLST!!

ORIGINAL: vnmsgt

ORIGINAL: 2DMaxLST!!

These were the latest versions. One did not even run because a diff went out. The others had broken a-arms, front knuckles, a rounded out brake disk etc.
I am quite sure they did not just break. You have to hit something to break it. I have seen alot of truggies break arms, and knuckles from just the lightest hits at the right position, it happens. I guess all of the guys on the forums I read that absolutely love the thing must be something like the ST-1 guys and never say a single bad thing about them no matter what happens... LOL!

What did they do to break them. Was there a reason or something. Just checking because I might be ordering some parts since I have a chance to get some at a very cheap price right now.
I would order knuckles, 6-12 lower front a-arms, a bunch of ring and pinions, several spurs and some brakes disks, based on what I've seen. They drive very well, I've driven them, they they are just not as stout as a Mugen MBX5-T Propec or even my Xray.
And dont forget to stock up on fuel tanks and rear uprights and pinions for that fuel tank(3), rear upright(3) and pinion breaking luxury rc of yours................