RCU Forums - View Single Post - IMAC "BOX" SIZE
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 11:50 AM
FastFredd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: IMAC "BOX" SIZE

Guys,
The posts from Stan and Wayne are correct. Thousands of hours have gone into making the IMAC rules the best they can be for IMAC. They are a compilation/combination of FAI/CIVA/IAC/pattern and other rules designed by AMA & IMAC. The international arena is actually looking to IMAC for guidance on formulation of a lot of what will someday become "International Scale Aerobatics" standards. I had several countries contact me before I left office a little over a year ago. The future is out there.

Suffice it to say that the IMAC Board of Directors, The IMAC Rules committee, The AMA, and the AMA Scale Aerobatics Contest Board are working together to produce a Flying & Judging Guide and Rule Book that will make IMAC the absolute best it can be worldwide.

Attend a Judging Seminar sanctioned by IMAC and taught by one or some of our National Instructors. [BTW, there is no "box", no "maneuver centerline requirement", no height angle or altitude requirement.] Study the Airspace Control Score section.

Thanks,
-Fred Johnson,
(past IMAC-Rules, Judging, Regional Director, VP),
AMA L71, Leader Member, Contest Director,
AMA Scale Aerobatics Contest Board Member