RCU Forums - View Single Post - Never buy a saturn ION
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 02:37 PM
HpiDrifter420

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Never buy a saturn ION

ORIGINAL: slayerphonics

Goto another dealership and act like you want to buy a car and test drive another ION see if it happens.
already did the dealership got a 05 to do it then they gave us a 07 for the weekend and i got it to do it. not as bad as my car but thats how it all started. they said that its a saftey feature but there cars onli did it for 1-2 seconds mine does it for 5-8 seconds and when you pull out infront of someone or go up a snow/ice covered hill and the wheels spin i loose power and slide backwards almost getting rear ended. ive talked to saturn corp and they wont do anything. i feel helpless in this matter. we bought a new car so we wouldnt have problems and got nothing but problems. if i bought a used car id understand but this car doesnt even have 40K on it yet and the dealership is being shady and saturn doesnt want to help. im trying not to loose my mind over this. i have never been this mad and i dont understand how they can get away with it when the dealership general manager tell me yes your car has a major problem but we dont know how to fix it have a nice day.