RCU Forums - View Single Post - Never buy a saturn ION
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 04:25 PM
HpiDrifter420

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Never buy a saturn ION

im in the process of talking to lawyers but i have to wait for them to look at everything and its a big mess. this happened 2 weeks ago. the car was getting all its work done at the dealership where i purchased the car. ive learned my lesson never buy a saturn or any other american brand car again. i just cant believe that when the general manager told me my car is unsafe 2 days ago and today hes saying i fixed nothing and take your car back. i think b/c me and my wife are young(21-22) they arent taking us serious. ive tried to get ahold of Fred Beans the guy that owns all 24 dealerships and he wont call me back. they dont care or want return customers they want first time buyers. the thing i find funny is the 04's had major problems causing a class action lawsuit and the car was brought out in 03 and they ended the line in 07. so they only ran the ION for 4 years which tells me they knew the car was a piece of junk so they stopped production. on the dealers lot he has 27 used saturns and 20 are ION's which tells me this problem is bigger then there letting on