RCU Forums - View Single Post - TWIN FEVER !!!
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 09:29 PM
newtech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TWIN FEVER !!!

Piggy,
I just went through my super secret stash of wide blade Cox gray props and I have three 7"x 3.5", two 6"x 3" and one 5.5"x 4". You can't have the 5.5x4. I am going to make up a mold from it so I can make new carbon fiber clones; as I don't think there are going to be any more of the wide blade Cox gray props made. You are welcome to the 7x3.5 and/or the 6x3. Could even work out an arrangement to make up a mold from your model after you get it flying like you want. That plane cries to be molded in black carbon fiber with just a clear epoxy finish. You will be able to see what my CF fuselages look like in a couple of weeks. Since I don't have it done yet I guess I will let the cat out of the bag. Will be sending you one of my Sky Terrier fuselages to play around with. Go to the field with a couple fuselages and two of four sets of pluggable wing panels and you are ready for a day of hard combat. each wing panel has its own miniature servo and self contained linkage so replacing one or two panels is really only a couple minute process. If something gets smashed just pull another arrow from the quiver and hit the skies again.

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_1452648/anchors_1452648/mpage_1/key_Sky%252CTerrier/anchor/tm.htm#1452648]Sky Terrier Contest Entry[/link]