RCU Forums - View Single Post - you get what you pay for i guess..
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 07:45 PM
legohead6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default you get what you pay for i guess..

well, since my other post was very rudely removed with no explination i will start again. I have the right to voice a warning about bad products...

Shortly after january i bought a 1/8 titan because it was an afordable solution to my boredem in the winter when i cant fly, break in goes fine, after break in on the third tank my bearings in my diff are toast(they came out of the sockets and got wreaked) and my pull start busted off, so i replaced them, on my 4th tank my steering servo strips out, so i order a new steering servo, then on my 5th tank when i finally have everything good and spend a good hour trying to get the thing running attempting many different needle setting, untill the pull start busts off again, after that i took it inside and at closer look found my needle was all messed up. i have now put more money into this thing then originally bought it for, and the thing still isnt working as it should. i though a remember the box saying ready to go nitro truck, haha.... i guess that was a joke... i get it know.

this is just a warning about the poor quality of these machines.. this is going to be the last time me or anyone i know has any dealings with exceed rc.