RCU Forums - View Single Post - ***MONSTER TRUCK VIDEOS***
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 11:15 PM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ***MONSTER TRUCK VIDEOS***

ORIGINAL: hilifemt

Thanks Muggy250 for the comment. Your videos have some serious beatings. Right on! Foxy, that is one sexy rig man!

Where are all the vids at RCU guys? Im beginning to think this forum is all talk and no show!

Where the heck has Freez been? He was always there to represent MT's proper like!

Freez, if you see this, get back on the horse and represent!@!
Freez kinda fell off the planet, man. No one knows what happened. He closed MVB... haven't heard anything from him for MONTHS... most of the old MVB / Revo crew have abandoned RCU and even Nitro... most have gone to Baja5b's... I'm pretty much the only old school Revo guy from the "old days" left... still have my videos... but if you've been around a while... you've seen 'em....
http://www.prographicsolutions.com/REVO/videos.html

...haven't had time or a cameraman to produce any new videos.... my LST2 is finally broken in (again), but I still lack a cameraman. My Revo needs a new chassis... which I'm getting... but, it'll be a 3.3... so, I'll have to make the proper changes... and am short on money lately. I just setup my video production stuff... so, maybe I'll be able to get something new soon.