RCU Forums - View Single Post - Outlaw Build E/Lite
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 02:12 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Outlaw Build E/Lite

c/f

Really enjoyed your build up to this point of selling your little Jett 30. Am sure the new owner is overjoyed and will run the thing for another 5 years, and it will still be tight. Excuse me for a few moments while I go get sick.----- Admit that I love my foamys, AJ Extra and Katana MD, building a Multiplex Fun Jett etc., but they will have to pry my Jett engines out of my cold dead hands. Not for sale, loan or any other thing that would take them out of sight, hands, and shop. Am jazzed with the outlaw airframe and see where my 74th birthday money is going to go shortly. Will need something in the delta design to play with, the funjett is very small, designed for 140 plus, anticipated longivity is short considering deminishing flying ability.

Ok, all you wing-thing pilots must have some sort of pvc pipe ramp launcher that is a proven system. Need one in the worst way that will accomodate both tractor and pusher style wings. A dolley is out for a pusher type do to the needed clearance. How would you like to hand launch a delta wing with Jett 35 to 60 screaming up front for a crazy 74 year old half blind guy? Yea, me neither. Most of my flying buds trust a bunch & would, but I'm not comfortable with asking at this point. A pic would be most appreciated. Promise not to fly it at your field!! ENJOY