RCU Forums - View Single Post - "Video" Hitec Coreless Digital steering servo
Old 03-18-2008, 02:58 AM
NewKid
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "Video" Hitec Coreless Digital steering servo

HAH.....U dont Need a faster servo....Get over urself....Maby U dont...but any Pro racer will tell u the faster the better....when entering a shicane or something with Lots of steering adjustments the Faster the Better Plain and simple....Most N00bs to racing find it too fast...but in reality..there just not used to it...but u can always turn down the ST speed and turn it back up when needed......
normally i agree with your posts but this i beg to differ....I've had airtronics on my truck but they eventually went out and now i've got dual hitec 5955's they're just as fast as the airtronics i had on it and on the track i have no problems turning in the tight stuff and actually i quite frequently out turn other people..and don't think it has anything to do with being a noob it's just a preference imo and as the previous poster said it isn't the fastest but i've seen fast guys at many tracks and by fast i mean running in expert class with chad bradley,drake, truhe and holding there own using the servo..

but in accordance with the post all servos look good off the ground take it to the track and test it out for real proof...i have the version under that on my 1/10th and it's lightning quick on there but the car is much lighter and so are the wheels