RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Ofiicial Thunder Tiger Ducati 999 & Desmosedici
Old 03-18-2008, 04:35 PM
linkadrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Ofiicial Thunder Tiger Ducati 999 & Desmosedici

Hmmm very intresting. I didnt know any of that. There is no flop in the steering at all it is a direct connect there is some rubber Tubes on the sterring linkage witch is a ll the give it has and thats not much if any. Checked the sterring and reversed the Servo input it was Backwards as far as i can tell. I notice the bike doesn't stop very well and is pretty cobled up buy hey it was free and Looks like a very intresting project. Wondering How i can get it to stop better must be a programming issue. I'm sure it uses the Motor to stop.

Buy any chance is there a web site that has a Good thread with more Pictures So i can Refrence off of. I found the manual to the bike and it doesnt say much. Even the Steering setup seems to be wrong. I can see there are quite a few Nice Bikes on here already whitch should help.Will make things alot easier i'm sure. I kinda have an idea of the concept with the Flop in the steering. I know the rake has alot to do with the stability of the bike but Couldn't Get this concept in my head that without a rider with a brain helping it stay balanced. Guess it's Physics Mainly.

read parts of this thread But Not really alot of info on setting one of these up. But i can say one thing there sure are alot of nice looking RC bikes out there Hoping i can make this one look as good as some of the ones i have saw on here. This one needs a rider just doesnt look right without one.

Thank You for the info Has helped i'm going to change the radio system does seem kinda foolish to have reverse real bikes don't.