RCU Forums - View Single Post - FLy Eagle Jet Models
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 04:59 PM
Mr DJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FLy Eagle Jet Models

Recently talked to TBM—as you all may know, the F-16 that we have is basically a beta version—in two months or so, the next version will appear: scale tri-pod landing gear, drop tanks, scale cockpit, bla, bla, bla, with optional operational canopy. Intro price via TBM $1600 or so, then price goes up to $1800 or so. They already ordered 100 first go ‘round. Just thought you’d like to know. I’m kool with our version—can’t have the latest in everything.

I just so happen to live near FEJ's US office—it has its perks I suppose. I have photos of their F-18 (sweet--did I say sweet; sorry, I meant to say SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET) but I cannot and will not post them nor send them to you off-line. I promised I would not show them to anyone. Just know that it is awesome and will be worth the wait [sm=cry_smile.gif] My order is basically already placed [sm=tongue_smile.gif]

I suspect that will be my last turbine for a good number of years; well, at least ‘til I can save enough for YA’s F-14. Until then, FEJ’s Rafale, 16, and 18 along with YA’s F-15 and TBM’s ShokJet will have to suffice

Keith, lookin’ at your write-up on FEJ’s F-16 in Jet International. Haven’t read it yet, just viewing the photos—nice…

Mr DJ