RCU Forums - View Single Post - WISH I HAD MY CAMERA GOING!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 09:04 PM
jumpanddrop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WISH I HAD MY CAMERA GOING!!!!

ORIGINAL: need2drag

So I jimmy rigged a battery to my starter gun for my Tornado, and got her started and was running in the back yard. Decided to pull out the ramp, and try out some big jumping. After about 5-6 really high jumps, and crashing, I thought about getting the camera, but wife was taking a bath, so I went at the ramp again, good head of steam, and jumping a good 10-15 ft in the air, I thought for sure I was going to wreck. I didn't, landed, bounced a little and off I went. YIPPEE So I come back around and hit it again with even more speed and another good 15 ft jump and landing, I decided to try a flip. Hit the ramp with about the same amount of speed and once it took off I punched the gas, and slowly it started to flip and the flip got faster as momentum of the wheels picked up. Unfortunately I never made it all the way around and landing dead on the tail wing. Rear end is basically gone now. It would have been an awesome sight to get on camera though. But unfortunately I didn't have it out. So I took pics of the damage.
hey need2drag, how did you jimmy rig the battery for your starter. i love my roto start but i hate when my battery go's dead and im to cheap to buy a new battery right now. have any pics??