RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/6 CAD Corsair Build
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 10:17 AM
rwright142

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/6 Royal Corsair Blacksheep Squadron Build

ORIGINAL: ReaperGrim
Remember, no drinking while you build, I'm the only one that can do that. Richard, that means I can fly your plane sometimes! Great choice on your project!

I have an extra tail wheel, it kills me to have to build another one but I have to build the short version if I’m to do an accurate Boyington plane. If there is someone interested in the longer tail wheel I will consider selling it for $80 to one of my Blacksheep. I’ll finish painting it today and I’ll post some pictures.

Richard I will email your set this morning.
You can fly it anytime. If we lived closer I'd let you maiden it!

If no one else is interested in the tw I may be. I'll have to check to see if BuNo 17833 was one fitted or modified with the taller one. I'm not pleased with the one I have (pictures attached).

I got the plans and can read them fine. I'll look around here for an Office Max.

First question regarding the build: is a short wood kit available? One that has the main wing, and maybe ribs and formers, etc.? Now that I've moved into a temporary home, all of my tools are in storage. I could try to dig them out and may have to but it was worth asking.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq47719.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	909423   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk29487.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	909424