RCU Forums - View Single Post - Amazing jump...only brke one thing, now how do I fix it? Please Help
Old 03-22-2008, 01:50 AM
brettkrupa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Amazing jump...only brke one thing, now how do I fix it? Please Help

Okay, today me and my buddies set up a jump for my Aftershock, I just put in a few hundred in upgrades and a new engine so I wanted to see what she could do now. I hit the jump my truck landed upside down about 40 feet away from a height of about 10-15 feet. The truck had hit the lawn upside down and then did a mad cartwheeling thrash for another 15 feet. I saw a crater in the lawn where it initially hit and thought Oh no I am gonna see some serious carnage. To my amazement here was pretty much no long term damage on the truck. The two front posts that you clip the body to on the front of the truck had fell off and were implanted in the crater so I pushed them back into the holes. The only thing that I need to replace is the piece of rubber gasket that connects the pipe and header as it ripped clean in half. I was wondering what I can fix it with? Is there something I can get from an auto-parts store that would be the right size? What is everyone else using? I don't really have a local hobby store and don't want to order something as its spring break and I want to drive!
Thanks for any help, Brett