RCU Forums - View Single Post - Taking Orders For Hanno Piston/Liner Sets
Old 03-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Aurora_60
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Taking Orders For Hanno Piston/Liner Sets

Well we're going to try this one more time. Shadel is too busy with other interest, so I am trying to make this happen with Henry Nelson. Now I have been informed by 8178 that the first run of these parts were made by Nelson and Dave Shadel was an acting retailer. So the quality will be top notch. If you are into this hobby enogh to own and maintain an OS Hanno, you should be quite aware of the reputation Mr. Nelson has with his work. It is, IMHO, second to none.

So I'm going to have to take a list of "serious" people who want a set. I have heard rumors that one reason why Shadel is not considering a third run of these sets is the hassel he had with either selling or collecting from the list of buyers. So Please be serious about this and how many sets you plan to pay for.

The last two runs were 50 sets. I beleive they sold for about $120? I'm not sure on the price, but I imagine it would be around that neighborhood.

Once we get enough people involved, or if we can get enough, I'll send the information over to Mr. Nelson to see if we as a group can persuade him into this.

So start posting in and I will try my hardest to keep up with the demand (I know there's alot of you guys out there looking for these) and I am quite busy in the daytime trying to earn the money for this hobby at... work. [:'(] Maybe I can talk NavNav into helping me a little, since he is the one to get Me interested in these engines!

DM

While talikng to Roguedog last night, he reminded me that the price of the last run was $95/set. Big difference! Sorry for the mistake. Hopefully that will be the same here. It depends on Mr. Nelson.
I want everyone to know that I dont plan to make any money off this. I just want to get my engines up and running as do you I'm sure.
When any money needs to be paid, each one of us will send our payment directly to Henry Nelson. I will send him our list, after I confirm the quantity with everyone involved.