RCU Forums - View Single Post - Art-Tech Shark 450
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 08:38 PM
ginnz
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Art-Tech Shark 450

ORIGINAL: xodarap1

The 300 HDX - 4200 motor works great on the shark with a 12T pinion.

really? the specs are for a 300 class heli, and the speed is rated at 2200 rpm. have you tried one with a 12 tooth as stated? it has the power to do the job? if this is really the case, i may order 2 or 3 and use them in my shark, and my falcon. now i just need to find 2.3mm pinions. id like to get a couple different ones, just to play with..... and, on this topic of 4200 KV( motors, i just ordered a cheap brushless 4200KV motor and 30 amp ESC from ebay a couple days ago, planning to use it in my falcon, one dude on a different site jumped on me claiming it wouldnt work, as he states the head/tailspeed will be way to high..... and on the specs it says it runs at 7.4v(the 300HDX)? im just covering all my bases here.i found a supplier in the U.S that has them for 18.00 ... i appreciate your input/experience with this setup.

and Rotorhead.

i wonder if we could find parts for the original motors, ie: the bell, we could just replace them..... and you suggested the HL2215-450, where can i find these motors here in canada, or even in the U.S for that matter? i found a supplier in hongkong that has these units for 19.00 U.S

the sooner i can get some clear answers to all my motor questions, the sooner i can "buy it now" ;-)

oh, and BTW.

i bought a Blackhawk 500 yesterday from a guy in quebec..... he's sending it to me C.O.D, i got the whole package for 300.00, minus the radio, its the SE Pro version with all cnc parts.i have a spare AR6200 ill put in it. and prolly get a better gyro for it next month! ill post a pic.

thanks guys.....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca80635.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	912724