RCU Forums - View Single Post - Build A Bullet Proof Stryker (Brushless Or Stock)
Old 03-25-2008, 07:26 PM
tam popo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Build A Bullet Proof Stryker (Brushless Or Stock)

Robert - Yearh, weather bad here as well, flying 1 day in 4/5, and even then is windy!!! Crashed my new EZ* cos of the wind, made the wife laugh anyway. Off topic but there's a new plane on the block and he's called.........(drum roll)
Multiplex Fox, a chuck glider (don't laugh!!!) but converted by some guys in Cornwall and Germany to be either a sloper or electric combat. leccy version has a smallb/less (E-Max 2805??), 550 2S, 2 servos for either aileron/elevator or elevator/rudder. It looks like a scaled down EZ* without the motor pod, so the motor will have to go at front. The important bit - its only £8 over here!!! Thats not a typing error, £8. So all in and flying without RX will be £35-£40. It will do at least 60mph and is ideal for combat cos its made from the best foam in the World, Elapor. When I get time and if you'r interested I'll post some vids and pics to amaze you....Byeee.....

Bought a new TX/Rx last week and its the bee's knees - The Spectum DX6i. A steal at £100 Tx and expensive RX, but th range is probably one of the best, Max. It gives you a sense of confidence in the range and no glitches. My tip for today......buy one.