RCU Forums - View Single Post - Global warming - - - what a joke!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Molar mender

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Global warming - - - what a joke!!!!!

It has been only 3 hours since I took the first photos but we have been getting a little over an inch an hour and it is still going strong. I know that there are a lot of places in the world that get a lot more, but this is very unusual for Seattle, especially in the Spring. I was born in Seattle and remember the winter of 1953 when there was a couple of feet of snow on the ground during one winter. But nothing like that since.

Having spent 31 years in the military, we have spent a lot of time living around the world. We lived in Grand Forks, North Dakota and snow was expected. We also have lived in St Louis and snow was expected there also. I did a tour in Misawa, Japan and the first winter we were there it snowed over 250". The Sapporo Ice Festival that year was exceptional. I have done tours in North Africa, Southern Spain, Florida, Texas, Central California and even spent a couple of years living in San Diego. Now that I think about it, I really enjoyed the warmer climates. I just might talk myself into moving South, yet.

Roy
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl29641.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	914602   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lg17623.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	914603