RCU Forums - View Single Post - What The.... Noooooooo!
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 11:25 AM
ericlawrence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What The.... Noooooooo!

Jim: I can appreciate your difficulty with the Blade CP. I have spent months learning single rotor setups. Flight simulators are programmed with the correct setup. Hence, the difference between simulator flying and actual flying generally involves the setup. Regarding simulators, I filed down the spurs on my simulator radio so it now has a smooth throttle. This is my complaint with the two radios that came with my DF's. They both display spurs on the throttle arm (airplane style), unlike my DX7 radio used with my T-rex machines. I might take a chance and modify my DF radios. I would prefer to find a way to use my DX7 with my DF's. Regarding my 2 extra boards, one is an earlier HMX/4 board (my first kit) that I would like t o exchange for a brushless board. I am uploading three pictures of the second DF board. I fail to see the 12 pre-drilled holes in the front and there is no TI. I like your motor modification. Is it possible to purchase an X-pro frame and use it with the DF brushless board? I also have a newly released UFO#4 from Walkera. It flys but hovering is impossible because the throttle curve it too high on the board and I see no way to modify it - - Eric
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv65123.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	917428   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sn39700.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	917429   Click image for larger version

Name:	Uz68659.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	22.6 KB