RCU Forums - View Single Post - 91 Honda crx build or what?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 09:46 PM
quadzilla122

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 91 Honda crx build or what?

Well i got the car running like last thursday(moving not turned on in the air) but i forgot about this thread. He is going to go to the tag agency tomorow or this week for sure so we can drive it to the muffler shop to do all that stuff(only thing ive needed someone else for) because i dont have that welding products on me and i dont think i will do a pretty good job eitherway. The car sounds like it has power! Maybe a little tuning but it turns on and doesnt turn off at all and the shifting is pretty smooth but not as smooth as a new car of course. I will post some pics later because i got so hyped over getting it runing that i forgot about painting it. The owner(my friend) asked me if i wanted $400 for all the work when youre done and i turned it down and told him to keep it for whatever cool crap he wanted to put in it like an aluminum steering wheel and a short shift knob[&:] that he mentioned.

Darkfire- make sure whenever you buy cars from the internet that they have a title or atleast ask where or who you can get it from. A family member of mine was a ex-cop and told me that most stolen cars go on craigslist and rarely ebay. If the deal is the to good to be true call eitherway or just drop it.