RCU Forums - View Single Post - Glennis Wheels
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 09:56 PM
u2fast
My Feedback: (37)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Glennis Wheels

glennis, you are wrong to attack kirk. first he hasnt been a basher of yours. second, please direct me to the f18 thread where he (kirk) bashes you. i looked at his history and can find no such thread. evidence please. lastly, the tucano wheel you show looks nice, but kirk has said why dont you show the rest of the pics. i believe he is insenuating that the others are more revealing. reading between the lines it sounds as if you dont have them anymore. no how can someone who saves emails for years and only a single pic of your hard work. sounds like a stretch to me. i am only replying to this thread as a character witness for kirk. he is purely a stand up guy. i do applaud your work. and being a regular on rcu for many years and rconline before, i know what dealing with glennis is like and i accept it when ordering something. others dont. i, also, dont believe every winey customer is right all the time. i remember the thread where the guy tie wraped his tire on. looked fishy to me and i gave no credibility to him. maybe he had a bad time with glennis, but the pic of that tire tie wrapped did me in. so you see, people here dont always assume the worst for you. but this time i do, because i know kirk and you dont. barry