RCU Forums - View Single Post - curiosity
Thread: curiosity
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 10:00 AM
123Splat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: curiosity

Leo,

Ur,,, Uh,,,, What about Afrika Korps, Wiking, und NordLand?

And there 'probablly' were many, many, armor crewmwne who truly were Nazi's (by the time the real shooting rolled around, ole Adolf and buds had been in power long enough to raise a generation of fanaics, and did).

German arms technology and theory were 'state of the art' for the 1930's and first few years of the 1940's, but my reason for getting a Tiger was that was all that was available at the time I had money burning holes in my pocket.... (well, yeah, that Tiger was MASSIVE, and cool looking, and I'm still just a kid, ask the wife.....)

Gust raised a good, albeit stupid, question one more time. But, really guys. Who cares? why is everybody getting so bent out of shape about it?

BTW and off topic, but... For anybody who cares. Whitewolf McBride is in the hospital today getting his throat carved on. He indicated that he did not want this mentioned, but... without getting too political, religious, or whatever, any of you so inclined might want to remenber him in your prayers, or whatever. He's a really good guy and seems kinda worried.
And that is a much better way to spend our time than ranting on the original topic of this thread.