RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aint no show car its a MUSTANG
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 07:56 PM
ramcfarland
My Feedback: (44)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Aint no show car its a MUSTANG

Hello to all. I have meant to post pictures of my 73 Mustang ,especially considering I have driven the so called "Fat Boy" since 1974 starting out on a rear of the lot 1972 Mustang Coupe mark down due to a two pronged attack,"The Energy Crisis and a Looooong scratch down the right side of an other wise perfect less than 2 year old factory applied mirror type finish in Dark green metallic code 4Q (as I later found out) moving right to the hood lifted it and saw a V-8;it sure was not the 250 C.I. In line 6 powered 69 stang I was trading. for it because the sales man had to say:do you want this car?I had the car delivered that evening and I took it down the pike and WOOOOOOOOOOOOO; Yawn... women waiting... Well to finish up the story:I mentioned to a friend while atanding in the parking lot next to the new ride that it had rather impressive power...He said pop the hood he looked at the air cleaner,but the C.I. sticker had been removed,so he checked the spark plug-Bingo it was a 351 Cleveland.

Guys knock me all over the place#%$*&*^(* but still I say I kept a 73 Challenger 6 Pack in my rear view mirror with him
intent on putting his tail lights in my face>>>>>>>>>>mo way ray

These days I still drive a 73 which is now an aging 10 year old first time restoration.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec89764.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	921061