RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESKY LAMA 4 THREAD
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 11:39 AM
HUNTERANDJEFF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESKY LAMA 4 THREAD

I did order all of the parts for my heli. I got them from Hirobo and the shipping was $19.95 from Hongkong.
I too lmao when I read the directions, so I had to show them to my close freinds and they laughed too. What is soft dog? Do you guys know what they are talking about?
I have about 50+ hours on my reflex flight simulator and can hover nose in and out, do all kinds of tricks etc. Upon getting this bird it was very easy for me but where I got in trouble is when I got too daring like trying to land 4' up on a stand. As soon as the heli hit the ground effect on the platform - down it went into pieces! It never flew the same again. Hopefully this upgrade kit will get me up and running again.
Isn't it strange that when you see $89.00 for a good heli, you purchase it and within a week you are putting another $50 to $100 in it. Yes, it costs about $200+ to learn how to fly (not including the flight sim).
I have a blazing star too and had at least 50 flights on it before it's ultimate demise. I knew it was coming but wow this is getting expensive. I have the parts on order for that one too!
Jeff