RCU Forums - View Single Post - Shoot down airplane or not for noise???
Old 04-16-2008, 03:36 AM
PilotSmith
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Shoot down airplane or not for noise???

yeah, it is a touchy one. If - I say IF - I loaned my radio I would loan it with an airplane and tell him that I am loaning it to him to fly my airplane. He is out there several days a week including early Saturday morning when people want to sleep in. One neighbor really got in his face with another but the guy is very rude and defiant. Nobody is going to waste the time and money to file a lawsuit. The cops have been out a couple times but as long as he is not flying outside of certain hours where they restrict noise they do nothing. I''m sure when the cops come around that he just throttles back and it is nice and quiet. Part of me says to loan the radio to let him shoot the ******* down and another part also says it is not the right thing to do. Neighbor was so pissed a few days ago that he got out his air rifle and was going to try to shoot it out of the air with that! [X(] I convinced him that was not a good idea. With several people complaining it will probably be a matter of time before we see a sign go up saying RC models not allowed in the park. Too bad idiots like that keep shrinking the available places where people can fly.